GPS.AZ monitoring system allows to track any vessel in the world, without installation of monitoring equipment.
Information is received from numerous sources:
– tracking stations all across the world,
– coastal and satellite radars,
– systems of control of maritime space,
– onshore dispatcher control stations,
– satellite fleet broadband systems.
Information available for this solution – time, coordinates, speed, status (moving or moored.)
If full control and guaranteed update of intervals are required, we can provide satellite-aided terminals and full telemetry set for the ship.
Complex solutions with telemetry allow to perform tasks like: