By using GPS.AZ tracking system, you can keep track of vehicle location, its speed and traveled distance in real-time mode.
Equipment installed in vehicle allows to determine the location through GPS/GLONASS satellites, and transmits data via GSM network to server center of the monitoring system.
This solution allows to:
- Control the movement and down time of vehicles within 24/7;
- Control the fuel consumption;
- Assign restricted areas and control driving outside their limits;
- Control the driving speed of vehicle;
- Import and export reports with more than 30 data types (distance traveled, motor-hours, parking, journeys, fuel consumption, etc.) into required report format;
- Tie transport vehicles to specific route and control deviations from this route;
- Control operation of the connected sensors (temperature, pressure, others);
- Block engine operation.